- The met-jobs mailing list often advertises positions in oceanography, meteorology and climate.
- The es_jobs_net mailing list is similar to the met-jobs list.
- The climlist mailing list often advertises positions in climate research and oceanography.
- The cryolist mailing list advertises positions related to ice, which often includes ice-ocean interactions (sea ice or land ice).
- The MPOWIR site lists physical oceanography positions.
- The APECS job board lists positions in polar sciences, including polar oceanography.
- The EGU job website posts jobs across all fields, which can be filtered by division and sector
Don’t forget to check the websites of individual institutions and universities since some ads might not reach the lists above.