- International Association for the Physical Sciences of the Oceans (IAPSO): One of the leading international associations in ocean physics and chemistry, providing us a platform for our network and community.
- International Union of Geodesy and Geophysics (IUGG): A non-governmental, scientific organization that is the umbrella organization of 8 associations. IAPSO is one of them.
Early Career networks
- EGU Early Career Scientists: A cross-discipline network of early career scientists organized through EGU.
- UN Ocean Decade The Early Career Ocean Professional (ECOP) Network Programme: This programme is endorsed by the UN Decade of Ocean Science for Sustainable Development and aims to achieve “The Ocean We Want”.
- Association of Polar Early Career Scientists (APECS): A network of early career scientists in polar research offering many valuable resources.
- Early Career Scientists Network of the International Indian Ocean Expedition 2 (ECSN IIOE-2)
- European Marine Board (EMB) Early Career Ocean Professionals’ Network
- Western Indian Ocean Early Career Scientists Network (WIO-ECSN)
Women in ocean science
Funding and other resources
- Early Career Researchers Central: A valuable resource for funding, travel grants, other resources, and networking.
Early Career awards
- IAPSO Early Career Scientist Medals
- The Oceanography Society (TOS) Early Career Award
- EGU Ocean Science Division Outstanding Early Career Scientist Award
- AGU Ocean Sciences Early Career Award